90-Day First Payment Deferral & 0% APR Financing in Kansas City
At Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City, we understand that current state of the world has put many of our clients in a difficult position. That’s why we’re doing our part to help get drivers back on the road with special financing incentives that make it easier to get behind the wheel of a new vehicle.
For a limited time, qualifying luxury car shoppers can take advantage of a 90-day first monthly payment deferral on their purchase of any new or certified pre-owned model, plus first payment credit on most models. Clients can also find opportunities for 0% APR financing for a period of up to 24 months on select vehicles in stock at Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City. Kansas City commercial clients can also enjoy additional peace of mind during this time, as our dealership is offering 0% APR financing opportunities for up to 60 months on select Mercedes-Benz commercial vans.
Shop Luxury Cars By Appointment or Online at Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City
All incentives are subject to credit approval through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services. Offers are available now through April 30, 2020. Additional terms and exclusions may apply. Those interested in taking advantage of these special limited-time incentives are encouraged to contact the Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City sales team for more details by calling 816-943-7000.
Kansas City’s premier destination for luxury vehicles – Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City specializes in buyer ease and comfort. Looking to visit our showroom? Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City is currently accepting guests by appointment only. Please contact our sales team by calling (855) 979-2434 to schedule your visit today.
We would be pleased to meet you in person at our dealership, but we understand if you prefer a digital shopping experience. Our suite of online shopping tools allows you to purchase your new Mercedes-Benz luxury vehicle from the comfort of your home. Get started by checking our online new vehicle inventory or certified pre-owned inventory at Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City.
*90 -Day Deferral:
- Available on Standard and Special New Retail Rates; refer to current program offerings for rates
- Total term cannot exceed 63 months to include the deferred period of 90 days
- Customers must apply for and meet the current credit criteria established by MBFS
- Eligible MBFS Credit Tiers include A1-T2 only
- Finance charge begins to accrue on the contract origination date and is the customer’s contractual
responsibility as part of their monthly payments
- Dealerships must have the Customer sign the Payment Deferral Program Notice 84-001-2070 (3/20) and return it with the Contract to avoid funding delays
- First Class Select Financing contracts are not eligible
- Available in all states except Pennsylvania
- This program may be used in conjunction with Payment Credit, Mercedes Incentive Bonus (MIB), Guest
Appreciation Program (GAP), Loyalty Accelerator Program LAP, Dealer Employee One (DE1) Vehicle
Program, Dealer Employee One Plus (DE1+) Vehicle Program, Fleet Programs, MBDEAL, and Diplomat
- CPO and Pre-Owned rate programs are not compatible with the deferral program
*0% APR Financing: Qualified customers only. 0.00% APR financing for 24 months at $41.67 per month, per $1,000 financed. 0.00% APR financing for 36 months at $27.78 per month, per $1,000 financed. 1.99% APR financing for 48 months at $21.69 per month, per $1,000 financed. 1.99% APR financing for 60 months at $17.52 per month, per $1,000 financed. 1.99% APR financing for 72 months at $14.75 per month, per $1,000 financed. Excludes leases and balloon contracts. Available only at participating authorized Mercedes-Benz dealers through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services. Must take delivery of vehicle by June 1, 2020. Specific vehicles are subject to availability and may have to be ordered. Subject to credit approval by lender. Rate applies only to Mercedes-Benz 2019 model vehicles listed. Not everyone will qualify. See your authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer for complete details on this and other finance offers.Back to content