Mercedes is known today for having some of the most advanced technology ever included in a passenger vehicle. There is always some new feature designed to make your drive safer and more comfortable. But this isn’t exactly a new behavior. Mercedes has always been known as an early adopter of technology, and routinely pushes the envelope of what is possible in a car. It’s been said that if you want to see what other vehicles will be doing in a decade, just look at what the S Class is doing now.
For example, Mercedes was offering heated seats and airbags back in the 1980s. In the 1990s, they introduced the first stability control system and automatic brake assist. By the early 2000s, they were installing radar guided cruise control along with ventilated, massaging seats. Those may be considered relatively new innovations, but Mercedes has been including them for over fifteen years. Which might make you feel a bit old if you’re a long-term Mercedes supporter.
These days, Mercedes has everything from infrared night vision cameras, to lane keeping assist, to the ability to park itself. All of this is part of the goal to make your driving experience as easy as possible. There’s a reason the brand slogan is “the best or nothing”. So come down and see us to experience the technology first-hand.
MBKC, a leading high-end, luxury dealership in the Kansas City automotive market, is looking to add a qualified AUTOMOTIVE LUBE TECHNICIAN to our team!
Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City offers a unified team environment, great benefits, and ongoing training and support for its employees. Apply today or refer a qualified friend. You can apply by visiting the following www.soaveautomotivegroup.com/careers or you can respond directly to this ad with your resume. We look forward to hearing for you!
Job duties include, but are not limited to….
· Performing requested repair work in a productive and efficient manner
· Performing Oil Changes & Quick Lubes in an efficient manner
· Performing Tire Changeovers & Wheel Balancing
· Light Duty Repair work – Wipers, Air & Cabin Filters
· Repairing vehicles under warranty to manufacturer specifications
This is a perfect opportunity for the individual to begin learning how to service complex cars without prior experience.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
· Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
· 401(k) plan with company match
· Paid Time-Off
· Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
· Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
• At least 1 year dealership experience is preferred