2023 EQE Range & Performance
Mercedes-Benz has expanded its electric vehicle line with the 2023 EQE, a smaller version of the EQS SUV. Despite its more compact size, the EQE is still a powerful vehicle, with an estimated range of more than 300 miles. In this handy guide, our team at Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City introduces you to the finer points of the 2023 EQE range and performance features.
2023 EQE Range & Performance Specs
The EQE combines the high performance and smooth drivability of the E-class with an all-electric, emissions-free engine. The result is a vehicle with a smaller footprint that still boasts an impressive range and powerful performance specs:
- Electric Range: 300+ miles
- Output: 288 hp / 417 lb-ft of torque
- Acceleration: 0-60 mph in 5.6 seconds
- Top Speed: 130 mph
- Additional Features: DYNAMIC SELECT® driving modes including Comfort, Sport, Eco, and Individual
2023 EQE Battery
While your new EQE range can last for 300 miles or more, you’ll eventually need to recharge the battery. As an EV owner in Leawood, you have three options for charging the 2023 EQE:
- Level 1 This charging method uses the same three-pronged outlets that most people have in their homes. Though convenient, these outlets need more time to fully charge your vehicle.
- Level 2 The most common method of charging an EV in the Overland Park, KS area, this charger must be installed in your garage by a licensed electrician. With Level 2 charging, a 240v battery can charge from 10 to 100% in approximately 9.5 hours.
- Level 3 Also known as DC fast charging, this option is available at public charging stations in the Stilwell, KS area and around the country. At a DC fast charging station, you can charge an EV battery from 10 to 100% in as little as 30 minutes.
Test Drive the 2023 EQE at Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City
Now that you know the estimated range of the 2023 EQE, it’s the perfect time to contact us and schedule a test drive. In addition to the range and performance benefits of this all-electric SUV, you will enjoy a variety of amenities, a sleek, sophisticated design, and a comfortable and well-appointed interior. Learn more about Mercedez-Benz vehicles by browsing our research library.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City
2023 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Dimensions
Mercedes-Benz cargo vans, such as the Sprinter Van, are known for their flexibility and utility. Inside and out, the Sprinter Van was designed to be compact and maneuverable, while offering the maximum amount of cargo volume. The Sprinter Cargo Van, Passenger Van, Crew Van, and Cab Chassis can be customized in a variety of…
2023 Mercedes-Benz GLE Price
With plenty of trim levels available, it’s easy to find a new Mercedes-Benz GLE that perfectly matches your driving needs and budget. Whether that’s a family hauler that comfortably seats seven or a luxurious SUV packed with the latest technologies, we have a GLE model for you! Want to know the Mercedes-Benz GLE price…
2023 EQE Range & Performance
Mercedes-Benz has expanded its electric vehicle line with the 2023 EQE, a smaller version of the EQS SUV. Despite its more compact size, the EQE is still a powerful vehicle, with an estimated range of more than 300 miles. In this handy guide, our team at Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City introduces you to the finer points of…
0 comment(s) so far on 2023 EQE Range & Performance