2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE is a head-turning luxury SUV that’s packed with incredible engine power, impressive towing capabilities, and advanced technologies. When you need to take your Leawood drives to the next level, no other vehicle will get you where you need to be comfortable than the new Mercedes-Benz GLE for sale at Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City. Learn more about the GLE SUV like the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 and the Mercedes-Benz GLE 450, then check out our virtual inventory to find the model best suited for your driving needs. Contact our sales team if you have any questions.
Mercedes-Benz Trim Levels by Price
When exploring the Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations, you’ll see that there are four trim levels available to choose from. Each vehicle offers a well-appointed interior with comfortable amenities and advanced technologies sure to upgrade your Overland Park, KS drives. Before searching our inventory, check out the starting prices for each trim level below:
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 SUV – Starting at $56,150 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® SUV – Starting at $58,650 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 4MATIC® SUV – Starting at $63,950 MSRP*
- Mercedes-AMG® GLE 53 4MATIC+® SUV – Starting at $74,150 MSRP*
Mercedes-Benz GLE Trim Level Features
It’s not hard to see why the latest Mercedes-Benz GLE is known for its sophisticated interior that perfectly combines fashion and function with your everyday drives. In addition to the intelligent Mercedes-Benz driver-assist safety suite. Stilwell, KS drivers will enjoy the comfortable seating that has soft-touch surfaces throughout the interior cabin. Also, you can expect advanced technologies in navigation, smartphone, and Bluetooth®** connectivity, as well as these standard features below:
- Power front seats with memory
- Ventilated front seats
- Power liftgate
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
- Heated and cooled front cupholders
- KEYLESS GO®
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power tilt/sliding sunroof
- Power 2nd-row side-window sunshades
- Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery
- 40/20/40-split folding 2nd-row seats
- Household-type 115V power outlet
- Brake HOLD feature
- Much more!
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster display
- MB Navigation
- Five USB-C ports
- Hands-free Bluetooth®* interface
- FrontBass system
- Burmester Surround Sound System
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Much more!
Lease or Finance a New Mercedes-Benz GLE Today!
Whether you choose to lease or finance your next Mercedes-Benz SUV, you can count on our team to walk you through the car-buying process and get you behind the driver’s seat of the new Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV that’s right for you. Get pre-approved for financing right at home, and check out our current offers! Contact us today to get things started!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City
Ready to see green energy in a new light? The all-new 2023 EQS is doing more than any other model to advance EV technology toward its true potential. This luxury electric vehicle, available as a sedan or an SUV, takes everything you love about motoring for its own sake—and updates it with innovations like self-leveling…
The EQS SUV from Mercedes-Benz is stealing the hearts of drivers everywhere with its elegant, head-turning design—but it’s much more than a pretty face. Those who are lucky enough to step inside this SUV are greeted by a cavernous oasis filled with groundbreaking technology, including an artificially-intelligent infotainment system with a massive 12.8-inch OLED display….
If you’re considering switching from a traditional gas-powered model to a modern new electric car, you can’t go wrong with the 2023 EQE Sedan from Mercedes-Benz. Offering premium performance, sophisticated style, and a long electric range for your drives through Leawood, the 2023 EQE Sedan boasts all the classic power of a Mercedes-Benz model…