What is the 2022 EQS Price?
There’s a lot of talk surrounding the 2022 EQS, which leaves many car shoppers interested in the EQS price in the USA. At Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City, we’ll explore the Mercedes-EQ car price to help you find the luxury electric vehicle that’s right for your Leawood commute. If you’re interested in green energy and enhancing your overall driving experience, the 2022 EQS has the potential to be the right vehicle for your driving needs. Learn more about the premium features, range, and performance specs below. When you’re ready, be sure to apply for financing to see if you qualify, estimate your monthly car payments, and schedule your test drive right at home.
What is the Mercedes-EQ Car Price?
If you’re interested in the much-talked-about EQS price, we have you covered! Below is a look at the starting price for both configurations:
- 2022 EQS 450+ Sedan – $102,310* MSRP
- 2022 EQS 580 4MATIC® Sedan – $125,900* MSRP
2022 EQS Performance Specs
Hit the Overland Park, KS roads more often, thanks to the powerful performance that both EQS models have to offer. The EQS 450+ features a synchronous electric motor that produces 417 lb-ft of torque for fuel-free and incredible acceleration. Whereas the EQS 580 takes the powerhouse 4MATIC® into electric territory for the first time with ease. Take a look at the range and performance specs of both models below:
- 0 to 60 MPH Time – 5.9 seconds** (EQS 450+) to 4.1 seconds** (EQS 580)
- Power – 329 hp (EQS 450+) to 516 hp (EQS 580)
- Torque – 417 pound-feet (EQS 450+) to 631 lb-ft combined (EQS 580)
- Standard Electric Range – 350 miles
2022 EQS Standard Interior Features
Stilwell, KS drivers will enjoy their commute and family road trips, thanks to the premium features that are both available or come as standard in both configurations. Below is only a small look at the standard interior features that the 2022 EQS offers:
- Soft close doors
- Panorama Sunroof
- 4-Zone Climate Control
- Active Ambient Lighting
- Multicontour front seats with massage
- Comfort Front Headrest and Rear Headrest Pillows
- Comfort center armrest with wireless charging
- Front/Rear Automatic Doors with smart power open/close
- Heated Leather Seats with Multi-Contour Ambient Light Illumination
- Fingerprint Sensor for biometric authentication of the driver to activate the profile
- Active Ambient Lighting with 64 Colors, including a new EQ-Specific Color Scheme
- New-generation MBUX Multimedia System with Augmented Reality Navigation system
- EQS 450+: 12.8-inch Central OLED Touchscreen Portrait Display
- Burmester® 3D Sound System with Sound Personalization
- HEPA Air Filtration for cabin air filtration
- DIGITAL LIGHT with Lightband
- Mercedes me charge capability
The 2022 EQS 580 model includes premium upgrades like the optional MBUX Hyperscreen, which is a panel of three displays that’s under a single 56-inch curved glass surface.
Test Drive the 2022 EQS at Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City!
After learning more about the 2022 EQS price, we want to help you find the luxury model that’s best suited for your driving needs. We’ll explore our inventory and hit the Kansas City roads, so you can see firsthand how the new EQS can enhance your overall driving experience. Contact our team to get things started today!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City
2023 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Dimensions
Mercedes-Benz cargo vans, such as the Sprinter Van, are known for their flexibility and utility. Inside and out, the Sprinter Van was designed to be compact and maneuverable, while offering the maximum amount of cargo volume. The Sprinter Cargo Van, Passenger Van, Crew Van, and Cab Chassis can be customized in a variety of…
2023 Mercedes-Benz GLE Price
With plenty of trim levels available, it’s easy to find a new Mercedes-Benz GLE that perfectly matches your driving needs and budget. Whether that’s a family hauler that comfortably seats seven or a luxurious SUV packed with the latest technologies, we have a GLE model for you! Want to know the Mercedes-Benz GLE price…
2023 EQE Range & Performance
Mercedes-Benz has expanded its electric vehicle line with the 2023 EQE, a smaller version of the EQS SUV. Despite its more compact size, the EQE is still a powerful vehicle, with an estimated range of more than 300 miles. In this handy guide, our team at Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City introduces you to the finer points of…
0 comment(s) so far on What is the 2022 EQS Price?